Associate Executive- Client Relations
We are looking for Senior Executives from Marketing/ Sales Background to lead our Seller Experience team.
Minimum of 2 years of Experience in Marketing/ Sales is must.
Work Location - Ahmednagar/ Pune, Maharashtra
CTC: 5 Lacs PA
JMA will be SPOC for all coordination between Company and the Customer organization. Job role may demand extensive traveling in the initial days. Will have to adapt and learn various technical specifications related to products. Strong entrepreneurial orientation coupled with good business and financial acumen. Excellent quantitative and business analytical skills High level of self-initiative, drive and willingness to learn and be challenged
Qualification and Responsibilities:
- • MBA in Marketing Excellent Communication Skills with a go-getter attitude.
- • Any previous Experience in Sales/marketing of E-commerce Company is preferred.
- • Building a sales strategy for targeted buyers and study the market using various mediums.
- • Continuously driving cost reduction through better sourcing, Credit period enhancement, bill discounting
- • Strategy formation for the relevant lead, work on quick on boarding of strategic clients and maintaining CRM pipeline aggressively.
- • Meet the clients and pitch the product solicit feedback and alter negotiating strategies based on feedback with the objective of achieving High client on boarding rate.
- • Resolve all issues successfully with a client in product domain issues, pricing, logistics delivery, payment reconciliation and recovery.
- • Understanding companies internal environment
- • As part of the organization help in brand building amongst the external stakeholders.
- ABOUT US -
Picknpack is a major upcoming E-commerce Platform dedicated to Packaging Material. Picknpack aims to be one of top solution provider for Packaging requirements by major corporate, SMEs and individuals in next 3 years. Picknpack is backed by some of the leading manufacturing companies in Packaging material of India. Currently we are focused on adding the seller base and make available 1000+ packaging products across the globe and related services for consumers across India. Currently, based out of Maharashtra, we are soon planning to expand our regional offices to other states.
Working with Picknpack shall provide an opportunity to you to be amongst – intelligent, smart working and high aspiration people. Our team is highly energetic with friendly environment. We encourage leadership and self starters to define their own work style in line with company culture. You shall be writing your own growth story when doing it for the company.